歡迎來到瑞文網!

    徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版

    徐志摩經典語錄 時間:2018-03-30 我要投稿
    【m.givethemtheworld.com - 徐志摩經典語錄】

      《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,抒發了對康橋依依惜別的深情。

      Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,

      As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

      Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,

      To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的云彩.

      The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,

      Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

      Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艷影,

      Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭蕩漾.

      The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青,

      Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;

      In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

      I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!

      That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,

      Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

      Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,

      Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀著彩虹似的夢.

      To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,

      To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.

      Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,

      And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕里放歌.

      But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

      Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

      Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也為我沉默,

      Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!

      Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

      As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;

      Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,

      Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片云彩.

    熱門文章
    国产一级a爱做免费播放_91揄拍久久久久无码免费_欧美视频在线播放精品a_亚洲成色在线综合网站免费

      日韩国产色色色色 | 久久亚洲欧美日本精品 | 伊伊综合网在线视频免费 | 中文无遮挡h肉视频在线观看 | 人人做人人爱在碰一区三区 | 在线观看精品国产大片 |